Fort Collins Landlord Rights
Call (970) 616-6668 Today for a Free Consultation
At Rachel A. Michael, LLC we know how important it is to protect your assets. Our Fort Collins Landlord Rights Attorney can help you create, navigate and enforce residential and commercial Lease Agreements throughout Northern Colorado.
As an investor, it is critical to be proactive and forward thinking when drafting an Agreement. Certain factors to take into consideration include but are not limited to:
- Permissible Payment Methods
- Late Fee Assessments and Information
- Security Deposit
- Timeframe to Return
- Allowable Deductions
- Cleaning Fees
- Extension of Lease/Early Termination of Lease
- Expectations for Repairs/ Maintenance
- Tenants Right to Privacy and Landlord’s Right to Inspect
- Support Animals
- Marijuana Possession/Usage/Grow Operations
Why Call Our Fort Collins Landlord Rights Lawyer?
At Rachel A. Michael, LLC we can assist with all matters relating to your rights and remedies as an investor including:
- Drafting/Review of Lease Agreements
- Strong and specific language
- Avoidance of Unambiguous Language or Unenforceable Terms
- Consideration of “Green Leasing” Language
- Applicability of State Statutes and Municipal Code
- Cease & Desist Actions
- Forcible Entry and Detainer Actions
- COVID-19 Considerations
Our Litigation Attorney can provide clarity, insight and results to protect your investments now and in the future. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation with our Landlord Rights Attorney to discuss a strategy that is tailored to your investment.
“Rachel helped me feel safe, not judged, and truly invested her personal time and energy into making sure that he was protected.” - M.M.
“You've given me a second chance, something I didn't think I would get when all of this started.” - D.O.
“Thank you so much for everything you’ve done for me. I am so grateful.” - M.B.